NEW STORYTELLING GIGS!
In just a few days …
this Tuesday, January 28th …
I’ll be telling a new story “Shanghai Lunch” at TELL IT ON TUESDAY, the monthly storytelling event at The Marsh in Berkeley.
I am also performing at LUNCHTIME STORYTELLING at Stagebridge in Oakland on February 20th.
Storytelling in the oral tradition — no notes, no text. Come on down!
I hope to see you there.
The Marsh venue is easily BARTable.
And it’s cheap, fun entertainment!
This Tuesday January 28th
TELL IT ON TUESDAY
at The Marsh in Berkeley
- 7 pm music / 7:30 stories
- 2120 Allston Way @ Shattuck, Berkeley 94704
- 1 block from Downtown Berkeley BART station
- $8 – $15 sliding scale
- Also on the bill: Finger-Style Guitar by Andrew Potter, and stories by Tracy Vernon, Janet Thornburg, and Jane Gire
Thursday February 20th
at Stagebridge in Oakland
- 12 noon – 1 pm
- In the Choir Room
- 2501 Harrison Street @ 27th Street, Oakland 94612
- Also on the bill: stories by Gerry Keenan and Milton Elbogen
My Photo Exhibition is still up at Congregation Beth El in Berkeley. If you’d like to see it, please contact me for a private showing.
MORE ABOUT THE SHOW: